Our Services - Chiropractic
- Low Force Activator Method Chiropractic Services
- X-Ray Facility on-site
- WCB Approved Clinic
- Massage Therapy
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Chiropractic Care for Adults and Children
- New Patients Welcome, and usually seen same day
Our Services - Massage Therapy
What Will a TheraPeutic Massage do For You?
Physiological benefits include:
- Increased circulation to all areas of the body. This means that more oxygen goes to the tissues, enabling them to function more efficiently.
- Removal of toxins and waste products that build up in the tissues.
- Reduction in recovery time from certain injuries.
- Softening of the connective tissue that permeates the body, resulting in more relaxed muscles and more efficient organ function.
- Breaking of the pain-tension cycle, which helps prevent muscle strains and aches.
- Increased flexibility and joint mobility.
- Better muscular balance throughout the body, resulting in effective support for other healing modalities, such as chiropractic and osteopathic manipulation.
Psychological benefits include:
- A calming effect, which eases tension and helps cope with stress more effectively.
- Achieving a meditative state (alpha waves increase), slowing racing thoughts and worries.
- Re-connection with our bodies and a sense of well-being.
- Higher energy levels, both in body and mind!